Please take a few minutes to read through our policies
• Paws in the 6ix Inc is bonded and insured.
• We assume no liability for any illness or injury to your pet or damage to property. If your pet becomes ill or seriously injured, we are authorized to take your pet to the closest veterinarian clinic or the VEC. The owner of the pet shall pay any expenses incurred.
• There is a late fee charge of $10 dollars for every 15 minutes that you’re late. (Daycare pickup)
• There is an additional $10 surcharge fee per pet on statutory holidays for boarding.
• When boarding please book at least one week in advance, we will try our best to book in last minute boarders.
• We accept puppies at the age of 10 weeks; please make sure your pup has had their first and second round of vaccines before attending daycare.
• We will need a copy of a vaccination record from your vet to ensure your pet is update with their required shots.
• Please insure your dog is on a yearly treatment for tick/flea season.
• We welcome all ages, sizes and breeds to daycare. As long as your dog has no history of aggression towards humans and other dogs we accept all personalities.
• Employees of Paws in the 6ix Inc have permission to enter your home (key/fob provided) for the purpose of picking up/ dropping off your pet and to transport them by car if needed.
• Boarding requirements-
WHAT TO BRING: Food, treats and medication if needed. Please attach a note for feeding instructions.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WHEN YOU BOARD WITH US: Please don’t bring these items with you; we have everything your pup needs for their stay. We supply beds, bowls, crates, poop bags, pee pads and toys.